Friday, October 30, 2009

The Avengers: Initiative



So I’m reading the Marvel comic Avengers: Initiative lately and I just cant seem to get into it as much. Its not a bad comic, its interesting, but its minimal in interest. I still have grown to have at least a few favorite characters so far in this series, like I do in every comic book series I read.

In Initiative, so far my favorites are Cloud 9 and Trauma. I dont really know why I like Cloud 9, but I think its because before joining The Initiative, she was just looking for freedom in her superpowers, like how everyone is looking for freedom.

Cloud 9:


My second favorite in this series is Trauma. I like his character because of his super power. Basically, what he can do is transform into your worst nightmare, literally. I think that shit is bad ass. He can transform into the superhero/supervillian you are deep down terrified of. Transform into something you don’t want anyone to know because it is your biggest fear like knowing you’ll never become who you’ve always wanted to be or growing up into the father you never want to become.

Trauma:

No comments:

Post a Comment