Saturday, October 31, 2009

Great Night Tonight..

So I had a great night tonight, at first it started off as usual, we waking up, nothing to do. So what do I do ? I go online (Facebook, Twitter, etc) and just mess around on there and read comics all day. Then later I go out with my homegirl Tiffany so she can do some last minute Halloween shopping. We spend like 3-4 hours doing so, in the mall, going to the same store like 12 million times cause she does not know what she is going to be. We finish that up, meet up with friend and eat, then that concludes that. Afterwards, I end up going to my homeboy costume party, at first there is NO ONE there, except a few people. I’m there for a little until i decide to go to another club to support my homies 40love (who is a local rap group, link included later*) and their show. After that, I come back to the party, nothing has changed in that telly party except one more person has showed up. I’m starting to lose faith in where this party is going to, so I chill and take like a 5 minute nap haha. After that, people start coming then the party starts getting wayyy better. Fast forward later on, alot of people are there, we drink, we have fun joking around and dancing and just hanging out. I’m one of the first to leave, mainly cause the party started to die down, but overall, “Today Was A Good Day” - Ice Cube

** http://www.amazon.com/Advantage-Explicit/dp/B002IVEXHA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1256987900&sr=8-3

and

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7869959

*old 40Love video entitled “Float”, support the artist you guys by purchasing they albums**

No comments:

Post a Comment